Covid Safety and Procedures
In the current climate we wish to assure you that your health and safety is paramount and of great concern to the Spirit Flow Team.
Our Team adhere to the NSW health recommendations and follow strict policies and procedures to ensure your time in the studio, from your arrival to departure is safe.
- Covid Check in for every person for every class in addition to reception sign in
- The cleaning of our flooring and all surfaces in between every class with hospital grade disinfectant
- Mat distancing above the recommendation of 1.5 meters apart to 2.metres
- All mats are to be lined up with the floor markings to ensure this is enforced
- Class sizes not to exceed the limit of 20 people
- Towels to be brought and used for every student, at every class regardless of heavy sweating or not
- Small towels may be hired for $1
- The shower space will not be available at this point in time
- Social distancing in reception and common areas
- No physical adjustments for posture alignment
- No mat storage in the studio